17 Jan 2015

WHAT TO WEAR | WISH Wonder Maxi

Today’s mid - week post is probably one of my favourites to date, purely because it features two of my favourite things – maxi dresses and this soothing print!
 






We are currently in Summer here in Australia, the gorgeous weather means brighter, balmy nights and more trips to the beach. Not like I need it haha. Maxi dresses have forever been my go-to-option during this season, they are flowing, free and not to mention, so effortless. This stunning dress is from WISH and was made for the perfect Summers night outfit, with thanks to MYER delivering the goods.

I am wearing the dress in a size 12 and it fits exactly how I desired. I like my maxi dresses loose fitting and comfortable! This dress has such a flattering cut, I don’t lose my curves and it still gives my body shape in all the right places. This print is so calming and for some reason actually reminds me of Greece, or somewhere hot overlooking the beach! I love the navy and mint colour tones in this dress, as it's not over the top or too in your face and I think it complements the style of the dress perfectly. The link to purchase this dress from MYER is here.
You can pair this maxi with nude flat forms and some bangles to keep the look casual and relaxed. Ps. The fit of this dress is a small cut, I am a 10 in clothing bug this maxi doesn't stretch.


Hoping everyone is having a great week, no matter what season you are in.

♡ Kathy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig