24 Jun 2016

New-In Winter Try On Haul | Forever New, Myer, Seed Heritage & Target

I have a new video for you!  It's a haul video with all my new Winter items that I have collected over a month or so. This is my first haul video which I am excited to keep filming more as I gather a few more fashion or beauty items over the next few months... Before New York! 


 My sister and I will be going to New York later on this year and I am beyond excited, there will definitely be some awesome videos uploading to my channel, so definitely if you are not already Subscribe to my channel and don't forget to follow my other links to keep updated!



 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig