7 Jan 2013

A New Beginning


IT'S A NEW YEAR, A NEW BEGINNING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT 

We're not perfect.
I will look back years from now, to things I have done and not done. I will look back to the people and things I held most dearly, but I thank God all day everyday just to be alive, to stay humble, to treasure my family and friends the ones that support and love me for me.

This year I want it to try something new, take a step outside my comfort zone and blog about whatever my heart desires. Faith, Fashion, Beauty or lifestyle. I don't know exactly where this will lead me but all I know is the only way is UP!


So welcome change, be positive, be healthy, travel more, be organised, stop comparing yourself to others, capture memories that will be memorable.


Bring on 2013!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig