5 Aug 2013

My Skincare Rountine

Hi everybody, I hope you're having a great day!

Alright so I know skincare can be tricky, especially when hormones start to kick in. Growing up was a pain in the butt, when it came to choosing the right product for the right skin type; I didn't know what was my skin type, how/which products would work best etc. So I went with my mum to figure out with creams, cleansers or exfoliators worked best for me - when I was going through my teens I had bad acne marks on my forehead!! Sometimes I am a picker and a popper - which you should never do! For me it's just a habit. Gross, I know, but since I found the Garnier 3 in 1 (Cleanser + Mask + Scrub) that works perfectly to get rid of my problem areas and scars. Yay!! I have used this product for over 5 months now, and I love it so much. Why not give it a go, if you have combination/oily skin.

For moisturizing my face, I use an organic cream that sooths my face, and works to get rid of acne - well it works wonders on my face, as I definitely don't have much acne as before, except for the occasional pimple here and there - but not to worry I have handy facial regime to keep them away haha...

Third on my list are my Biore makeup wipes - these are great for taking off your makeup off whilst cleansing your face (but don't forget to use your cleanser aswell) and is very moisturizing.

Now onto my Cucumber Peel-Off Mask - this has recently been used so much this past month, as I broke out quite alot around my cheeks; and boy were they painful, so once I used this it took about a couple of days until they they disappeared, whilst using Garnier Pure 3 in 1. So I definitely recommend face masks, especially the smell of cucumber!

Lastly my Clairns Very Dry Skin sample tube from Myer; this has been amazing on my skin, especially around my nose and forehead - thank you very much winter for drying my skin. But this lotion has done wonders on my skin, and I'm hoping to someday grab the bigger tub but maybe next winter. I have never needed to change my moisturizer in winter, but I since it has been so cold this winter, I definitely had to find something amazing... If you're skin is dry, what lotions do you use? I'd love to try them out.



1) Biore Makeup removing wipes - Priceline $8.95
2) Sukin Facial Moisturizer - Priceline $9.99
3) Garnier Pure 3 in 1 (Cleanser + Scrub + Mask) - Priceline $15.45
4) Cucumber Peel-Off Mask - Target $6.99
5) Clairns Very Dry Skin Moisturizer - Myer, it was a sample


So that is it loveys. All of these products work for me, so why not give them a try and let me know.
I'd also love to know what skincare products you use and I hope if you're looking for some skincare products that these helped.  

Once again have an awesome day!



Ps. All thoughts/opinions are as always, my own.

Love Kathy 
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig