13 Mar 2014

Beach Retreat 2014

Hi everybody!

So on the 21st - 23rd February '14, I went on a trip to Coolangatta with a whole bunch of Young Adults from Church! I was a bit apprehensive going the week before, as I didn't know as many people as I do now! Yay! I'm so happy that I went and got to meet many friendly-great people :) I can not wait to go again.


If you drove a couple meters towards NSW you would jump an hour ahead - oh the joy of daylight savings... not!

The view from the balcony outside our apartment :)






Oh and I also have a iphone video of me showing you all my lovely appartment - it'll be on my Youtube Channel :)


Went for a sunny Sunday walk with a friend, along the beach!
The day before was cloud-central.



View from the top of the hill - surfers on their daily grind trying to catch a gnarly wave man!
(hahaha no)

 I was full of nerves and excitement to be Baptized!!




Driving home was a bit tricky after having a food-baby of a lunch, but I made it home which then it was a perfect idea to have a nana nap then it was off to church to hear Ps. Dustan Bell preach on together we are better. We are Family.


What did you do on your weekends?


Love Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig