25 Feb 2014

REVIEW part 1

Hi everyone!

I am hoping to do a series of outfit post's mainly, focusing on wearing Review Clothing. If you're not sure what Review is, it's a clothing store in Australia, can be found in Myer or at a standalone boutique. I thought to show you all how I would dress/style my Review outfits...

Enjoy! :)
I'm wearing the Everdale Dress
(it's on sale now in stores - be quick to get yours - as I don't think they have it online)


The clutch - from a Op shop
Nails - Nothing major, beside a clear coat of Essie's all in one 3-way Glaze.




Shoes - Mum's. I'm grateful I have the same size feet as her!





Ps. In Review clothes, I go between a 10-12 depending on the material/fitting. Hope that helps.

Love Kathy

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig