23 Sept 2014

REVIEW: The Frank Effect


 


#Letsbefrank


If you haven't heard or seen frank body scrub, then where have you been living? Off instagram that's for sure! I received my Frank Body scrub 2 weeks ago and boy oh boy do I love it! I have used it 3 times since getting it. 

Frank is a 'coffee scrub with minerals and essential oils for smooth, supple skin, and antioxidants to treat dry skin, stretch marks, scars, and acne’. I purchased two 200g packs of tough love, as I couldn't decide on which one I wanted more, so I bought two and definitely will be purchasing more! Frank had me at "Hey Babe".


I ordered the Original frank body scrub and the coconut & grapeseed scrub. The website recommends you to scrub 1-2 scrubs a week. Yet so far I don't use it every week. I use it 1-2 times one week then skip the next week then go back to using it the following week, it depends on how I feel really. You only need about two small handfuls to cover your body. I use the scrub whilst I'm in the shower, I rinse my body then apply the scrub and massage it into my skin, let it dry for about 5 - 7 minutes then I rinse off! Make sure to keep the scrub on you for at least 5 minutes to dry so it can have the frank effect (get it). Although my bathroom usually smells like a cafe after a scrub (it doesn't bother my sister too much - oh and do not eat it) just open the windows for your neighbours to smell. I couldn't wait to write this review, a true honest one! 


After using it for the first time, I have felt a noticeable difference in my skin. It felt smoother, softer which is fabulous! Frank scrubbed away the dry dead skin and I don't mind the smell of coffee. For more information about the scrub, their website covers your questions.

 If you live in Australia, it is only $14.95 for the original and $17.95 for the coconut & grapseed scrub. Definitely worth it! I don't know why I have not tried it sooner. I hope you all have the pleasure of scrubbing with Frank in the future. If you have, what are your thoughts, I'd be interested to know! 



I was having a rotten day, so I got out my LUSH goodies and Frank body scrub to scrub my stress away :)


♥ Kathy 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig