29 Sept 2014

The Perfect Spring Dress


I think I have found it. The perfect Spring dress! This is hands down my favourite colour for this season, it's a beautiful cloudy blue colour. (I will be uploading another post with similar colours - so keep your eyes peeled). Spring can be a bit funny with rain, shine, storm or bright sunny day.

I was so excited to have found this dress. There is something about the texture of this dress that makes me feel all bubbly inside. I wore nude kitten heels and a nude clutch/ shoulder bag to keep the emphasis on the beautiful dress. I didn't need a jacket or cardigan, as the weather today was absolutely marvelous. Cheers Brisbane! My makeup and hair are kept simple (I will be uploading a post on my new makeup and go-to hair styles sometime soon).  On my nails, I thought to go for Revlon's new bright contrast orange colour.

I kept jewellery to a minimum because the dress is the statement piece. I am over the moon, that Australia is in Spring time, to see lovely bright flowers, beautiful sunny weather, relaxing on the beach and having BBQ's with friends plus so much more! So glad Winter is over.

Finding the perfect Spring dress might be tricky. You don't want something to resemble Summer straight off the bat or you don't want something resembling Winter either. The material of this dress is so soft and fluffy like a marshmallow! Since getting it in the post, I have been stroking the fluffiness - I love it! Couldn't be more happy. All thanks to ASOS.








Thanks to my sis for these lovely photos :)
What's the weather like where you are?

Love Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig