19 Oct 2015

INSIDE MY MAKE-UP BAG


These are my go-to beauty items I turn to when I am in need of a touch up throughout the day. Although in the morning I do use other makeup items; the ones in my beauty bag are my 'on the go beauty/makeup needs'. I love looking through other peoples makeup bags when I see a video or blogpost, so why not take a peep through mine.



Make-up bag - Elizabeth Arden 
Revlon Photoready Powder Compact in 030 'Medium/Deep'
Rimmel Lipstick in 720 'Notting Hill Nude'
Elizabeth Arden Lip protectant stick
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Nude Pink
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream roll on perfume
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 250 'Standout'
Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Eye spray
Lucas Papaw ointment (lifesaver)
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Thalgo BB Cream 
Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr 'Vitamin Enhanced lip balm'
Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream 'Intensive moisturizing hand treatment'

Item's that are most likely inside my beauty bag
Dettol
Panadol
Ventolin 
Bandaids
Hairties and bobby pins



What do you keep in your makeup/ beauty bag?
Do you carry around Dettol? 

Have an amazing week.


Love,
Kathy 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig