31 Oct 2015

Racing Season is upon us





A little insight on what to wear to the races that stops the nation. I have had my eye on this floral beauty since I saw it in stores and have been itching to grab it before my size disappeared. Luckily I held off long enough for it to go on sale and it so happened that it was a sale day for CUE that I grab this little gem and called it mine just in time for the races. 




CUE has been one of those brands that I immediately look through when they have new things and lusting over everything that I'll put in my "wish list". Their clothes are great quality with a reasonable price point considering they design effortless pieces.

I chose to go for my classic nude heels because you want to be comfortable and with the right amount of height (and inexpensive), you will be thanking yourself the next day.




What I'm wearing:
DRESS: CUE (dress has sold out)
FASCINATOR: Myer
ACCESSORIES: Borrowed
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig