25 Dec 2016

What I received for Christmas 2016




 

I wanted to share with you what I received for Christmas this year - with no intention to brag / show off. I like seeing what people receive and thought I might give it a go this year.

I had no idea what I would like to receive this Christmas because just after my trip to New York with my sister I had to get straight into work mode and in a blink of an eye it was already December and with December Christmas was fast approaching. You see my dilemma.  So I put a little list together of a few items I would like to receive and gave it to my family... I didn't expect to receive much of these items, regardless I am so soooo grateful to my family and friends who have given me these gifts!



1. GIFTCARDS- Definitely a good idea come Boxing Day!!
 
2. LUSH BATH BOMBS ( Candy Mountain & Granny takes a Dip ) - they smell amazing!
 
3. TANYA BAKES BOOK - I've wanted this book since Tanya mentioned she had one coming out, cannot wait to create those recipes
 
4. 'You're my Cup of Tea'  FROM KMART- super cute! (funny that I wanted to get myself this when I saw it in the store whilst I was hunting for other Christmas presents)

5. 2017 'TYPO' CALENDAR -  you get to save a % off on Typo's items each new month - yes please!

6. LITTLE MIX CONCERT TICKETS!!! I am beyond thankful that my sister and I get to go see Little Mix - she knows me too well :)

7. MECCA - a gift card  that I can buy whatever I want without touching my bank account, oh and lotion
 


Let me know in the comments below what did you receive for Christmas?
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year!!
 
 
 

Love,
Kathy
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig