22 Dec 2013

Christmas Gifts Under $60



CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!

If you're not that fond of the hustle and bustle of the Christmas crowds (I know I'm not), you could easily do some online shopping. The only downside to online shopping is 'when is it going to get here' dilemma.

 So what are you waiting for?






Why not pick up a travel journal or two, for that one who has caught that travel bug that they can't get rid of.  


$24.95 Fly away Travel Journal


The Benefit's Complexion Kit can be a girls best go-to item this Christmas - they come in Light, Medium and Dark. I definitely wouldn't be  upset if I got this beauty in my stocking!

$55 Benefit Complexion Kit (Medium)


Why not treat that Gym bunny with a few lovely gifts from Lorna Jane!

$60 MORE Book & MNB Book
$62.99 Kahlie Kickshort
OR Grab 2 for $50 - Dare to be awesome Tank & Running makes me Happy Tank
and why not purchase a LJ wash bag, you definitely want to take care of 'your' Goodies.







What better way to get into the Christmas spirit, with Festive Cookie Cutters from Kikki. K $12.95 






Perfect addition to any women's wardrobe! Especially great for those who likes to put 'everything' in their bag. - You never know when you'll need 'this' haha
$53.33 ASOS Large Satchel Bag 





Oh yes a onesie. I know some of you are probably thinking 'what the heck' but hey unless you're Joey Essex then this probably isn't up your ally. But hey, they are so comfy and you'll never know who wouldn't mind it. Don't judge a book by it's cover guys. :p (a tad over $60)

Lusekofte Onesie, Mens



I wouldn't classify this movie collection as a "mans" selection because I know a few ladies that definitely love the fast pace action in these movies and I am one of them!
So sit back and watch the adrenaline take over.  (I'm really hoping they'll make the 7th one)




I hope I covered some ground with this gift guide!

Also have you done you're Christmas shopping yet? Or are you the 'I'll leave it later, hoping to find something then and there'. Don't worry you can admit it we're all friends here! This is definitely me, I procrastinate everything especially gifts... It's a problem, IM SORRY!


PS. I'm hoping to do a Christmas Gingerbread tutorial later this week before Christmas disappers and it's the NEW YEAR!

So goodbye for now, not forever!

Love Kathy 
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig