23 Nov 2014

Currently...

Current Favourites...


Reading: Nothing at the moment


Watching: Wonderland (this is an Australian tv series)


Listening: Jessica Mauboy - Can I get a moment - definitely a pick me up tune!


Thinking: I should definitely do more blog posts?!


Planning: I want to take a week or weekend off to just relax at a beach house- away from the city.


Eating:
Mangoes - YAY! They are finally in season again :)


and Loving: ...Summer time! It is getting ridiculously hot here where I am and I cannot wait to soak in the sun, salty hair, frozen ice blocks, long drives that will lead to adventure, early mornings and to swim and play!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig