2 Nov 2014

Adventure Awaits

Hello there! 

I just realised I have not put these photos up from my Bohemian Lookbook, which was a great, HOT, relaxing day with Sammi :) This location was perfect for the day, at times we forget what life is really about... I know we can all be busy with work, university or volunteering but I urge you to take a few days to relax, to be with people that make you happy!! Whenever I am around people that make me smile and laugh non-stop, I feel like I can do anything, it makes my day even special. 







1st Outfit: 
Top: Glassons
Pants: Mombasa
Neckalce: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Windsor Smith

2nd Outfit:
Playsuit: Glassons
Shoes: Windsor Smith

Hope you enjoyed your Halloween weekend and didn't eat too much candy ;)

Love Kathy x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig