3 Apr 2014

25 Facts about me

Hi everyone,

Why not share a few random facts about ME :)
1. I rather dogs over cats
2. Arm pits and feet make me cringe so much!
3. I'd rather action movies than rom/com (but don't get me wrong if there is a adorable/really good one on then I'll definitely watch it)
4. I enjoy wearing bright colours - but I do mostly mix it up with a perfect black outfit now and then
5. I am the middle child of three beautiful sisters!
6. I use to play touch football and soccer
7. I'm not a patient person...
8. Twix are my favourite kind of chocolate
9. I prefer Spring then the rest of the seasons.. With that being said, I don't like having hay fever at the start - that's something I would definitely change.
10. I love food - mostly pizza, spaghetti nomnomnom
(moderation is key)
11. I have a relationship with Jesus - not religion.
12. I haven't seen snow before
13. I don't like the thought of being on a roller coaster/those crazy rides either.
14. Favourite parfum would have to be Vera Wang princess at the moment
15. I would like to speak 5 different languages - Go big or Go home right!
16. I'm not that fond of ice-cream
17. I want to learn how to skate and surf
18. I'd rather paraglide than skydive
19. I love being creative; visual art, music, being creative makes me happy.
20. I love Sushi
21. Favourite colour is green
22. I enjoy my sleep - if I don't get enough I would be a cranky bum in the morning.
23. I do not own a kangaroo and we certainly don't “Throw a shrimp on the barbaayyy!”
(if you're not from Australia, you'll probably think we do haha)
24. I love Giraffes  (it's ironic, as I am quiet short yet I love the tallest animal.
25. I have always had a taste of adventure, since I was little; I don't particularly like being in one place for too long - wanderlust as they call it.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig