14 Apr 2014

Lush Livin'

Hello!

So recently I went to LUSH + got given a few LUSH goodies for my birthday last Monday! So I thought why not share it with you all and vice versa - sharing is caring!



Let's start with my favourite one... for now; which is - 



The Comforter Bubble Bar.

This little gem well actually it isn't really that small compared to the other ones I was given but anyways, this one is perfect for when you're feeling under the weather and need a pick me up, break a bit off run it under warm water and you'll be wrapped in a big blanket of comfort bubbles! The smell is delicious aswell! I love to keep this one in my bathroom to give it the smell of the fruity blackcurrent zing!


Floating Island Bath Melt
The Floating Island Bath Melt will leave your skin feeling silky smooth, like you've been away on a spa holiday feeling so relaxed not wanting to come back to reality (work)! A must have bath, if you want to have a stress-free holiday with the combination of lemon and sandalwood who wouldn't bathe in this goodness!



Tisty Tosty Bath Ballistic

Tisty Tosty just melts your heart (pun intended haha) I have not tried this one just yet, as I got given this as a Birthday present but I am working my way to it; as it is just too adorable to melt away!! By the description of it, I can not wait to be wooed by the roses and orris roots, light a few candles have a tea and a delicious book/movie by your side and you're set for a romantic me-time.
Ps. This would be ideal to give to someone you LOVE <3


Sex Bomb Bath Bomb


Last but not least of many, this mystical bath bomb. Definitely try saying sex bomb bath bomb 5x now that's a tad tricky haha! I've left this one to last, as I can not wait to try this one, with warming love scents, you'll definitely be buying more of this baby shortly!





Leave in the comments which are your favourite LUSH products? :)


Love Kathy
xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig