15 Aug 2014

MONOCHROME LOVE: Part 2

Hello lovelies, 

It's FRIDAY!
And it is raining. A day where you do not want to get out of bed, kind of day, and that's exactly what I'm doing - plus a few Uni assessments and blog posts to be put up soon...

This dress makes me miss the sun, shining in my face to keep me warm. I instantly fell in love with this beauty as soon as I tried it on - I don't usually go for something like this, but hey there's always a first time. The pattern is gorgeous, not to dark not to light just amazing! Flattering midi dress with a plunging V neck line, which is adjustable with the wire sown in the neck line - so don't stress mum's if the dress looks a tad revealing. Haha




















Outfit Details:
Booties: Target
Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade Stand Out
By the way, in my Monochrome Lookbook I added a hat to make it more edgy*
Keep an eye out :)



Love Kathy 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig