10 Aug 2014

Sunday well spent

Hi lovelies, 

The weekend is over! And another week ahead of us, the year seems to slip by quickly after the month of June. Hope you're enjoying it so far, I know I am :) Keeping this short and sweet, my sister and I took a stroll down to Teneriffe and found this cute country-es place right by the water which was perfect for my outfit and hair-do (which didn't take me that long - I'll do a tutorial on it if you like). 








 *Mid dance shot*


Outfit Details:
 Top: Glassons
Shorts: Portmans
Necklace: Collette
Shoes: Valleygirl



Hope you enjoyed your Sunday where ever you are.
If so, what did you get up to?

Love Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig