29 Aug 2014

Missguided Wishlist |

Hey everyone,

The title is self explanatory, but honestly I would love to grab these outfits, in an instant but for now I thought to put together a mood board of outfits I'd love to have :) You might get some ideas too!


http://www.missguidedau.com/catalog/product/view/id/132227/s/dorothy-floral-wrap-tailored-jumpsuit-white/category/1222/
Missguided Dorothy Floral Wrap Jumpsuit
Similar to the CUE jumpsuit which is cost's a lot more.
Oh my goodness!! Just the two piece set I've been looking for, the colour and all! It's similar to the Bardot one but much cheaper - I'm in love!
Missguided Madelynn Midi Pencil Skit

There are HEAPS more but these just caught my eye! Happy shopping :) 

Love Kathy x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig