1 Jan 2014

Happy New Year

New chapter. New beginning. Or is it?
So many people say they will change things to what they did last year, but will they really?

I know last new years eve I was determined to get my life sorted, yet I think I am 20% into where I want to be so that leaves me with 80% of fun filling, hard work ahead of me! With that being said, I will not let my fear stop me, I shall step out of my comfort zone... Will you?

"You have exactly one life in which to do everything you’ll ever do. Act accordingly."

I hope that every single one of you has had an amazing 2013 - and let 2014 be an even better year to remember! :)

Ps. Don't take life too seriously!

Love Kathy


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© KATHYZAHARA | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig